Coconut Turmeric Chocolate Truffles
Add a healthy dosage of truffle into your beautiful life. A no bake truffle leads to some optimal nutritional benefits.
Turmeric for anti-flammatory, detoxifying and adds some antioxidant properties.
Coconut oil adds to your healthy dosage of healthy fats that keep you fuelling for longer, aids to help balance the hormones and adds to your heart health.
Who doesn’t like chocolate? Dark cocoa or raw cocoa are healthy forms of antioxidants that not only satisfy your sweet tooth but can help with skin repair , blood flow and boost heart health.
Enjoy an entire Coconut Turmeric Chocolate Truffle leaving you with satisfaction and some great healing nutritional properties.
Coconut Turmeric Chocolate TrufflesPrint This
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1 raw banana blended
- 1/4 Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 scoop complete-green vanilla protein powder
- *optional: add a liquid sweetener for more sweetness
- Pour the melted coconut oil into a small bowl. Whisk in the raw cocoa powder, protein powder, and salt.
- Whisk in the pureed banana and your liquid sweetener which is optional. Mix gently until a thick paste is created.
- Let the paste sit in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes or place it into the freezer to help set quicker.
- To make the coating, mix or shake the shredded coconut and turmeric in a small container until the coconut turns yellow.
- When the paste has set, begin to roll about 1 tsp of the paste into a ball and coat the ball in the turmeric and coconut coating until covered.
- Place each ball on a plate and let sit in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to firm up.
- Enjoy your truffles!
Storage: Keep in an air tight container in the fridge. Lasts up to 7 days! You can freeze them to last longer.