It’s that time of year!
Autumn is just around the corner and the smell of those pumpkin spice lattes (PSL) make me drool at every cafe I walk into. That’s how you know Autumn is here sooner than you think.
Pretty much, you will be seeing pumpkin everywhere. Especially in baking, anything with pumpkin spice and apples are super Fall trending. Just have a lot at Pinterest and search fall food!
Anyways, if you do end up getting your PSL make sure you bring these homade Pumpkin Protein Energy Balls. A latte and an energy ball is like my favourite Fall combination out there. Makes for a lovely and warming breakfast.
These Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls are very nutritious and super easy to make.
I have added LeanFit vegan protein powder to these balls to add more protein into my diet. My favourite Vegan Protein Powder is by LeanFit called Completegreen Organic Protein . Plant-Based Protein.
These bite size energy balls are the perfect treat when you are craving something sweet. They make an excellent snack, breakfast and dessert!
Perfect to grab on the go!
Pumpkin Protein Energy BallsPrint This
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1.5 scoop Lean Fit Vanilla or Chocolate Whey or Lean Fit Completegreen Protein
- 1 tbsp. molasses or honey
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp molasses
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- dash of pink himalayan salt
- Optional Toppings: 1/4 cup chia seeds, flax seeds, shredded coconut, nuts, oats and/or keep the balls plain.
1. Place all the ingredients into a processor. Pulse until all the ingredients are combined.
2. Roll into small-sized balls and place them onto a plate.
3. You can decorate the the energy ball by rolling them in oats and/or shredded coconut.
4. You may serve them right away or put into the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
Storage: Keep the energy balls in an air tight container in the fridge. Lasts up to 7 days. You may choose to freeze it in an air tight container in the freezer. Lasts up to 3 months.