Who doesn’t like a sweet and savoury loaf?
Majority of the loafs out there are filled with so much processed ingredients and just aren’t clean enough. Some can really irritate your digestion, without you even knowing. Anything that I eat, I like it to be really clean. Eating is a lifestyle of mine, its not a chore for me, because I enjoy it and I know I feel great. It fuels me 🙂
You don’t have to go out and buy fancy ingredients. You only need 4 main ingredients to make a delicious easy to digest loaf filled with protein. Makes a delightful breakfast and a great snack. Oh, also makes for an excellent pre and post workout snack, thanks to @LeanFit Organic Completegreen Vegan Protein Powder to get your proteins.
This recipe is … (tried to accommodate everyone here)
- gluten- free
- vegetarian friendly
- keto friendly
- *NOT vegan (to substitute the eggs, use Flax Eggs: basic ratio is one tablespoon of grounded flax seeds and three tablespoons of water to replace one egg or Aquafaba)
This loaf is easy to make and will leave you feeling great, if you are feeling something sweet and don’t want to reach for that candy bar or brownie that my affect you in various ways.
Can’t wait to see your creations!
Don’t forget to tag @wholeonlife and/or #wholeonlife for me to see your baking!
Love you all,
Almond Butter LoafPrint This
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp aluminum free baking soda
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds
- 1 scoop LeanFit organic completegreen protein powder
- 1/4 cup alkalized red cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place 4 eggs into a bowl and baking soda. Beat the ingredients together with an electric/stand mixer until eggs fluff (about 2-4 minutes).
- Add the almond butter, protein powder, cocoa powder, and crushed almonds into the the mixture. Continue to beat again until a sticky batter forms.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper, or lightly grease the pan. Pour the batter into the bread pan and spread evenly. Place into the oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10-15 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
To Store: Place into an air tight container. Lasts up to 3-5 days. Best when fresh; to reheat, place into the oven or microwave to warm up. You may choose to freeze the loaf in a ziplock bag. Lasts up to 2-3 months.