If you’ve been to the states or living in the states then one of your go to grocery stores is Trader Joe’s.
I’ve fallen in love with all the delicious goodies you can find here Trader Joe’s since like 3 years ago.
I’m sure you all have seen all the latest health + fitness bloggers buy some of their staples at Trader Joe’s. I know for most of us Canadians, I spent searching where can I buy a similar product to the ones all these bloggers have. To be honest, you need to go to Trader Joe’s, period. They have all the coolest finds.
I love how everything is shaped around living a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
To all my Canadian friends,
If you are in the U.S.A, make sure you find a Trader Joe’s. It will change your life! You will find goodies that you never though existed before. Also, it is price-friendly compared to Whole Foods, in case you were wondering.
P.s. when you shop, you can sip on free fair trade organic coffee 🙂 Like how cool is this?
Okay, Let’s see what I bought?
Some must haves…
- 🌿everything bagel seasoning ($1.99 USD)
- 🌿organic pumpkin ($2.99 USD)
- 🌿coconut milk ($1.69 USD)
- 🌿thai green curry simmer sauce ($ 2.99 USD)
- 🌿raw crunchy almond butter ($5.99 USD)
- 🌿roasted cocoa nibs ($1.99 USD)
- 🌿green goodness salad dressing (avocado green onion) ($3.99 USD)
- 🌿green dragon hot sauce ($2.99 USD)
- 🌿@perfectbar coconut peanut butter + dark chocolate almond ( $1.99 USD)
- 🌿all natural toothpaste (no fluoride) ($2.99 USD)
- 🌿@vitalproteins collagen ($25.00 USD) bought separate, not at Trader Joe’s
This isn’t your typical grocery haul. These are grocery haul super finds at least for Canadians) that make things taste 100 times better and #clean ingredients too!
Anyways, If anyone makes a trip to the U.S.A and you guys find more goodies, Let me know ASAP!
Love you all,