Breakfast is a tricky meal.
But it shouldn’t be. Oatmeal takes less than 5 minutes to make which is perfect for the morning rush and on the go.
Here is my simple lazy morning breakfast: Blueberry Protein Oatmeal.
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup cashew milk (any nut milk)
- 1/4 water
- 1/2 scoop organic completegreen @leanfitprotein powder
- dash of cinnamon
- handful of blueberries and sliced bananas (any berries)
- 1 tsp honey, maple syrup and/or agave syrup
- Place the nut milk and water into a small pot. Place over medium heat on the stove. Let pot to heat (1 minute).
- Place the oats and cinnamon into the pot and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Place the protein powder into the oatmeal. Let cook for another 2 minutes.
- Once the oatmeal is done. Pour into a bowl. Drizzle your favourite sweetener and add a handful of your favourite berries and sliced bananas.
You can make extra oatmeal and leave in a pot for the next few days to have for breakfast. Just add your fresh toppings and you got yourself some overnight oats!