If you like baked potatoes, you are going to love this dish. Radishes that taste like potatoes! I know radishes can be bitter raw, but when baked they taste exactly like baked potatoes, without any bitterness.
They are soft and have any outer layer of crunch to them.
Try adding this recipe as a side dish to your meals, salads (they act like croutons), snacks and more. Be creative.
This recipe here is
- paleo friendly
- keto friendly
- gluten-free friendly
- dairy-free friendly
- vegan friendly
Add this recipe to my “Vegan Mighty Green Wraps”!
- 10 small sized radishes
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- dash of black pepper
- optional: 1 tbsp of olive oil and salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- To prepare the radishes, wash and rinse them with water. Slice them into quarters.
- Place the sliced radishes into a bowl. Add all the other ingreidents into the bowl and mix throughly.
- Place parchment paper onto a baking tray. Spread out the seasoned radishes onto the tray.
- Place the tray into the oven for 30 minutes. Until golden brown.
- *Optional: Broil for the last 1-2 mintues for extra crisp.
- Let cool down and enjoy as a side dish, snack, add to wraps and salads.
Tag @wholeonlife and/or #wholeonlife for me to see your beautiful creations!