Make this simple, easy and all natural ingredient pesto at home.
Homemade natural pesto made in less than 5 minutes and only uses less than 7 “whole” ingredients.
This pesto can be added to various recipes; pasta, salads, dressing, dips and more.
This pesto recipe is
- nut-free friendly
- keto friendly
- dairy-free friendly
- gluten-free friendly
- paleo friendly
- vegan friendly
Try adding this Homemade Green Pesto to my ” Vegan Mighty Green Wraps”!
Homemade Green Pesto -Print This
- 6 tbsp raw hemp seeds
- 1.5 tbsp dried basil or 1 handful of fresh basil leaves
- 2 small avocados
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Optional: dash of sea salt or pink salt
- Place all the ingreidents into a blender. Blend on high until a smooth creamy consistency appears.
- Place into a bowl and it is ready to serve.
To Store: Place into an air tight container into the fridge. Lasts up to 7 days.
Tag @wholeonlife and/or #wholeonlife for me to see your beautiful creations!