Need a quick healthy breakfast idea?
Try this yummy Coconut Chia Pudding!
Breakfast may not be the easiest for everyone. Especially, when you are in a rush, usually you tend to purchase meals on the go. This will save you money and you only need less than 10 minutes to prepare the meal the night before. And you got yourself a nutritious and satisfying breakfast that will keep you full and fuelled for the day.
With the right consistency and creamy texture, this pudding will be your new go to meal in the morning. Also, makes an excellent meal prep food, as this pudding will last fresh for the days (the entire week), even when it’s pre-made! Like yes please!!
Give it try! You may choose a variety of toppings and if you’d like, you can choose any milk you prefer. However, beware for different consistency of pudding!
Have fun meal prepping your delicious breakfast!
P.S. Refer to notes for more information.
Love you all,
Coconut Chia PuddingPrint This
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp water
- dash of cinnamon
- *optional: 2 tsp grounded flax seeds
- *optional: 1/2 scoop @LeanFit Organic Completegreen Protein Powder (vegan)
- toppings: fresh fruit (raspberries) and nuts/seeds (raw macadamia nuts)
- In medium bowl, stir together the chia seeds, cinnamon, flax seeds*, protein powder*and full fat coconut milk. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator overnight or at least for 2+ hours.As the chia seeds are soaking, you may stir them ever so often to break up the clumps as they form.
- When you are ready to eat, uncover and begin to top with your favourite ingredients. I love fresh fruit, an extra dash of cinnamon and raw nuts and seeds! If desired, drizzle maple syrup to taste.
Buying coconut milk- Buy your coconut milk with the least number of ingredients and the most natural. If you can buy organic or check ingredients to only contain coconut and water. Option: you can use a lite version, but full fat coconut milk is healthy and contains healthy fats that are good for you! You may choose other milks too. To store: Keep in refrigerator. Lasts up to 5 days.