Too busy to make breakfast or simply just can’t think of an interesting breakfast to make?
No need to worry.
These One Bite Breakfast Bombs are very easy to make and are healthy and nutritious.
Making breakfast in the morning is not a priority for many. I can totally relate when you are getting ready and need to leave within mintues out the door. However, once you are out, your tummy rumbles and you tend to hit your nearest cafe or grocery to buy something “breakfast” related to have to eat.
Your choices may not always be as healthy as you may think. However I am sure we all have 30 minutes to spare at the end of the day to meal prep these One Bite Breakfast Bombs that are easy to grab out the door. They last up to 5-6 days in the refrigeotar. If you have a fridge at work, simply just leave them in the fridge that way you dont have to think twice about breakfast.
Anyways, if you are struggling with breakfast ideas, give these One Bite Breakfast Bombs a try. They are easy to make and taste delicious. You may add a variety of vegetables, seasonings and even meat to these bites.
This recipe is …
- *gluten free
- *dairy free
- *keto friendly
- *Vegan/Vegetarian Option below in the recipes
Can’t wait to see your ONE BITE creations!
Don’t forget to tag @wholeonlife and/or #wholeonlife for me to see your pizzas!
Love you all,
One Bite Breakfast BombsPrint This
- - 7 eggs
- - 1/4 tsp pink salt
- - 1/4 tsp black pepper
- - 1/4 tsp paprika
- - 1/4 tsp curry powder
- - 1/4 tsp dried basil or oregano
- - 2 cups cauliflower rice
- - 1/2 cup finely grated carrots
- - 1/2 cup finely chopped kale
- - 1/4 cup finely grated zucchini
- - *optional: 3/4 cup dairy-free cheese or grated mozzarella cheese
- *You can add your own seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 370F. Grease a 12 count muffin tray or place muffin cups into the muffin tray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs until smooth.
- Add the salt and seasonings into the whisked eggs. Whisk together.
- Add the cauliflower rice, carrots, kale, and zucchini into the egg mix. Mix all the ingridents together.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin molds about 2/3 full. *optional: to top with cheese
- Place into the oven and bake for 25 mintues or until the edges become golden.
For Vegan/Vegetarian Option:
For the egg mixture:
For each egg, combine
- 1 tbsp of grounded flax seed or chia seeds
- 3 tbsp water
- Whisk together until well combined, place into the fridge for at least 15 mintues.
Use as you would an egg in many of your favourite baking recipes
For the cheese:
- 3/4 cup dairy-free cheese or sprinkle nutritional yeast over the top of each bite.
To Store: Keep in an air tight container in the fridge. Lasts up to 5-7 days. To reheat, place in the oven or microwave.