Every bite should be chewy, soft and to the point where the dough melts as you bite eat into a COOKIE!
A cookie shouldn’t be hard as a rock, I think that’s a scone or biscotti, lol!
These Chewy Ginger Molasses are a recipe keeper in the house! To be honest, I kinda forgot about these until the other day, I was at iQ Food Co. and they were all sold out of them. Their ingredient list wasn’t bad. Instead, I got home, made a mini trip to Bulk Barn and Loblaws to get some ingredients to make my Irresistible Ginger Molasses Cookies!
I’m pretty confident that you won’t even know the difference that these are the #healthy kind! They are super easy to make in less then 20 minutes that might be all gone in 15 minutes by your household 😛
These Ginger Molasses Cookies are
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. To store: Place in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Lasts up to 7 days.
Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together coconut oil, coconut sugar, molasses, eggs and vanilla extract.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well until you have formed dough!
4. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Gently scoop the dough into a ball and gently flatten with a fork. Repeat until you have used all the yummy dough! Sprinkle each cookie with coconut sugar(optional).
6. Bake for 9 minutes and take out. Let cool for 10 minutes!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
To store: Place in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Lasts up to 7 days.
Happy Cookie Making Loves!
P.s. Pair your Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookie with a homemade Matcha Coconut Milk Latte! Yummmmyyyy!